NOW LEASING: The Bartlett offers an attractive apartment option for retirees who wish to live in a social setting that is safe, accessible and affordable. Residents are empowered to live independently, choosing and adding supports and services if and when they are needed.
- Amazing downtown urban location
- Walkable to hundreds of local stores and services including groceries
- Durham Region Transit directly in front of building
- 24-hour concierge
- Fitness Room
- Complementary morning tea and coffee
- Beautiful main floor Bistro and patio, fully licensed. Dine in and take out options available daily and perfect for social gatherings. For more information on our Bistro Card, see FAQ section
- Available on site:
- 24-hour Seniors’ Primary and Urgent Care Clinic
- Lovell Drugs Pharmacy
- Home Care Agency
- Therapeutic Services
Our 24-hour concierge desk monitors building security and emergency response. Our delightful bistro is open daily, offering residents and their guests reasonably priced casual dining, a licensed bar and complimentary tea and coffee. Take out meals are also offered. An adjacent lounge welcomes residents to relax with floor to ceiling windows and comfortable seating. A well equipped fitness room is also available.
Seniors Urgency Room
The lower level of The Bartlett will feature Ontario’s first ever “Seniors Urgency Room”: A 24-hour clinic, available to the general public and designed to support the non-emergent medical needs of seniors living in Oshawa. The clinic will provide a wide range of assessment, diagnostic, treatment and supportive services including post visit follow-up and a retail pharmacy. The clinic is also available to residents living in The Bartlett.